BABY MASSAGE IN CARDIFF
My Baby Massage Courses are informal and relaxed; a place where you and your baby can learn the massage strokes at your own pace and enjoy time together without judgement or pressure. I also encourage discussion, so the classes can be a great place to make new friends, chat about parenthood and share ideas and tips with other parents.
Our Baby Massage courses run regularly in Cardiff. Courses take place over a 4 or 5 week period and each week you will learn new massage skills and gain practical experience of massaging your baby. By the end of the course you will have gained the confidence and knowledge to happily continue to massage your baby at home.
Baby massage is suitable for all babies from birth onward, and can be particularly effective for babies born prematurely or those who have had a difficult birth experience. It is also very beneficial for special needs babies.
Baby Massage Courses are suitable for mums, dads and caregivers with babies from birth to 1 year old.
‘See schedule below for course dates, times and locations. We also offer Mum and Baby Yoga Courses – please click here for more information. We also offer private courses for small groups of parents and their little ones – please contact us for more information.
Claire is a qualified baby massage instructor, trained with International Association of Infant Massage
Some of the benefits for your baby:
- Reduces crying & emotional distress
- Increases levels of relaxation & longer sleep
- Helps to develop trust and build a sense of security
- Helps baby to feel loved, valued and respected
- Stimulates baby’s circulation, digestion, nervous and lymphatic systems
- Develops body awareness and coordination
- Increases recognition of facial and emotional expression which supports development of social skills
- Helps with language development, memory & concentration
- Provides relief from wind, colic, constipation & teething discomfort
- Some of the benefits for you:
Brings you closer to your baby and deepens your bond
- Helps you gain a deeper understanding of your baby’s behaviour, crying and body language
- Provides an enjoyable opportunity for you to spend one-to-one time with your baby
- Offers the relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage
- Reduces post-natal depression
- Increases confidence in your ability to care for and nurture your baby
- Provides a life-long parenting skill
- Helps build confidence in holding and handling baby