Claire runs a selection of weekly Pregnancy Yoga classes that are designed specifically to enhance and nurture your experience of pregnancy. She has trained extensively with Birthlight & the British Wheel of Yoga in Prenatal Yoga, Birth Preparation & Postnatal Yoga to ensure that her classes bring you a complete view of how to enjoy a healthy prenatal and postnatal experience. Her classes are friendly, accessible and encourage a sense of comfort, relaxation and confidence all the way through to, and including the birth of your baby.
We cannot wait to meet you and your bump!
Please see our Schedule below for more information, to book on to any of our Courses.
You can also join our Mailing List to be kept up to date.
PREGNANCY YOGA IN CARDIFF
During each class we explore a range of yoga postures, guided relaxations and breathing techniques to support your pregnancy, soothe any discomfort, relieve any stress / anxiety and help ease you through the daily changes occurring as your baby develops. As you become familiar with the practices you will feel more prepared for labour and will have learnt useful techniques to take with you for the birth of your baby.
Our Pregnancy Yoga classes are warm and welcoming and a great place to meet other mums-to-be – we’re delighted that many lasting friendships have been made at our classes. Mum’s often continue to meet up after their little ones have arrived and go on to join our Mum & Baby and Baby Massage classes together.
Yumi Yoga’s Pregnancy Yoga classes are suitable for anyone over 12 weeks pregnant. No previous experience of yoga is necessary.
Potential Benefits of Pregnancy Yoga include:
- Building stablility & strength balanced with softening & releasing where needed in the body
- Encouraging deep relaxation & stress relief
- Encouraging effective breathing techniques for pregnancy & labour
- Strengthening the bond between mother and baby
- Helping to alleviate ailments commonly experienced during pregnancy; such as problems sleeping, pelvic girdle pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, lower back pain etc.
- Calming for the mind and emotions